Yes, I am guessing they are at a dinner party. Actually, I think they are celebrating a birthday or a small wedding. The candelabras make me think the image may be from a wedding.
When I enlarge the photo, I can see more details including:
- Gifts on the back table which could be for a wedding, birthday, or other celebration.
- Champagne or wine bottle on the rectangle table. The front table does have filled wine glasses. At first, I thought the glasses had water in them.
- The plates in the background have neatly wrapped little boxes. I can assume the boxes are wrapped with napkins with a trinket inside.
- The man sitting at the front table seems to be unwrapping the box.
- The second woman on the left is starring down at something which I am assuming was in the boxes.
- The people at the table are either drinking coffee or tea.
- There’s a lollipop sitting on the table.
Do you see anything I may have missed?
One aspect I love about this photo, everything is washable. The plates, cups, saucers, coffee pot, and other serving ware are reusable. Personally, I think that is habit we all need to implement in our daily lives.
Until next time…peace